I've often been invited by people to talk about particular topics! Below is a list of the events I've been invited to that I'm particularly proud of. Feel free to contact me if you think I'd be a good speaker for your event!
- 28th June 2023: Seminar given to students and faculty at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland. The seminar was titled Using AI in Games: Generative Music and VR Bots, and I spoke about different ways to use AI in games, how to automatically generate music for games based off of my PhD work, and how to make bots for the VR game Blaston. (Link)
- 9th December 2022: 2 hour long lecture given remotely to BSc students at Code University, Berlin, Germany. The lecture was titled Game Design in a Nutshell, and I spoke about the game development process (ideation, discovery, pre-production, production, polish, marketing, launching, and post-launch).
- 7th May 2022: Interviewed by Maltese TV show Gadgets Malta on what it's like making video games. (Link, in Maltese)
- 27th April 2022: Guest on the Maltese radio channel Radju Malta on the show "Maltin Bħalna” hosted by Tony Micallef where I spoke about my experience as a Maltese in Sweden developing video games. (Link, in Maltese)
- 25th November 2021: Spoke at the LiU Game Conference in Linköping, Sweden, where I gave a talk titled Algorithmic Bias: Why And How Do Computers Make Unfair Decisions together with Natalie Mellin. (Link)
- 24th November 2020: Guest on the Campus FM radio show Vjaġġi Enċiklopediċi hosted by Toni Sant where I speak about my experience as a volunteer and contibutor to the Maltese version of Wikipedia. (Link, in Maltese)