Hulda is a historically accurate point-and-click adventure game for kids that is set in the Scandinavian settlement period. Players play as Hulda, a young deaf girl who sees visions of an endless winter and an impending Ragnarok, and must travel between the lands of Midgard and Asgard in order to save her village, and the world.
In 2014, Hulda was awarded 10,000DKK by the Danish Film Institute for concept development, and was worked on by the following team to be published by Kvasir Games:
- Kristín Guðmundsdóttir: Game Designer, Writer
- Embla Vigfúsdóttir: Artist
- Simon Cutajar: Programmer
- Indie Haven (February 2015): http://indiehaven.com/hulda-a-historically-accurate-viking-point-and-click-with-a-twist
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/huldagame